segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2008

Maybe - Janis Joplin


Maybe...
Oh, if I could pray, and I try, dear,
You might come back home, home to me.

Maybe
Whoa, if I could ever hold your little hand
Ooh, you might understand.
Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe... yeah

Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, dear,
I guess I might have done something wrong,
Honey, I'd be glad to admit it
Ooh, come on home to me!
Honey, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe... yeah

Well, I know that it just doesn't ever seem to matter, babe,
Ooh, honey, when I go out or what I'm trying to do,
Can't you see I'm still left here
And I'm holding on in needing you

Please, please, please, please,
Oh, won't you reconsider, babe,
Now come on, I said come back,
Won't you come back to me!

Maybe, dear, oh maybe, maybe, maybe,
Let me help you show me how.
Honey, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe,
Maybe, maybe, maybe, yeah,
Maybe, maybe, maybe, yeah.
Ooh!

3 comentários:

Engenharia de Produção 2012.2 - FORMATURA disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Engenharia de Produção 2012.2 - FORMATURA disse...

muito boom!

sugestão: againts all odds com phill collins... eu adooro essa música!

Anônimo disse...

Valeu Isa... sugestão anotada... atualização em breve...